Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OTP's

Not much scrapbooking has been accomplished by me this month... but I had my besties Sar and Leesh over for a bit of crafty-girlie time last week and managed to create two off-the-page projects for a "pay it forward" challenge on facebook. Thought I would turn a girls weekend away in Sydney into something to remember for a few of my high school besties :)

Both of these girls are such awesome friends of mine... this first one is for Lisa. I love this range, I took from one of my scrapbook savvy kits:



This one is for Helen. I thought better than to use pink for Helen!!



I still have one more OTP project to complete for Nicole who lives in South Australia and couldn't come out to dinner with us.... it's coming soon, Nic - I promise!

Check back later in the month to see. Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea Linda.. I am sure that the girls will treasure them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Linda, what very lucky girls.

    ReplyDelete