Friday, August 26, 2011

Finishing the unfinished...

Quite often I will start a LO and not be able to complete it because of time constraints or because it needs some finishing touches that I just can't put my finger on... here are two of THOSE pages! The first I started a few months ago and finally took it to a scrap day at Sar's last week to finish it off.... and I am happy with the end result: "Twins separated by 3 years" - My boys Jared and Mason looking very similar in matching Thomas the tank engine shirts.



The next I started when my friend Kindra and I were scrapping together one night... at our "scrap" nights, more gossiping than scrapping usually gets done LOL... this LO was also completed on said scrap day at Sar's and is a Savvy sketch that was never entered!

"You and me - so happy together": Well, I like to think that's what it's like most of the time... lol



Until next time ;)


1 comment:

  1. Good on you for going back and finishing them. If I leave anything half done, it stays that way. Both layouts are gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete