Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day...

and can you believe I didn't take one photo?! Not one! And I call myself a scrapper.... hopeless! Well now I have that off my chest, I had a pretty good Mothers day, started off with a big smile and "Happy Mothers Day!!" from my big boy Jared... he was so excited and raced into the kitchen to get the book he made me at pre-school. It had a painted picture of our family and he had written "To Mum, I love you from Jared". I also got a book by Ultramarathon runner, Dean Karnazes entitled "RUN!". This was Anthony's idea and probably the perfect present for me lol!


Then, we rushed into Wollongong for the Mothers Day Classic 5km fun run. Such nice weather for it too! Here is a photo of me and my running partner, Nella approaching the finish line thanks to another running friend, Pasco:




Nella and I have been training together for the half marathon that is now only a week away! It has been great having someone to share the training and diet talks and even better that we have pretty much been running the same pace!


Then Anthony had to go to work (not liking this shift anymore....) so the boys and I went to visit my mum with flowers and gifts in hand for coffee and a light lunch. The day ended with a visit to my mother in law for a freshly made pasta dinner - YUM! So now this happy Mummy is going to eat some easter chocolates (yes, STILL some left...) before retiring to bed to start my new book!!!


Oh and before I sign off, I actually broke the 3 week drought and scrapped last night! It was a must on National Scrapbooking Day lol! One LO done... yeh, I know I could do better.... I will post a picture soon :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment