Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On a scrappin' roll!!

At Sar's on Tuesday for Savvy Crop, I was on a roll and managed to get 5 LO's done, including one double! Here they are:

"We love getting into the spirit of christmas" is of my boys setting up for Christmas 2009. My inspiration was taken from Pagemaps:



"Innocence" is a page for my gorgeous baby Mason when he was 9 months old. Those innocent eyes just melt my heart. This one is the January 1st Stuck?! Sketch:



"My wish for you" is again of my beautiful Mason @ 3 months old. I just loved this quote I found for this page:



"Mum at 16" is a LO I did for my 52 week album (which is actually my 52 "things about me" album). I haven't journalled yet.... This one is this months Savvy sketch challenge.



"Friends despite the miles" is of me with my running friend, Cath who moved to Dubai in 2006. We always find time to catch up for a run or a coffee... or both whenever she comes to visit... Love ya, Cath!!

Tonight I am going to start working on a small album to donate to the flood victims. I am thinking of just doing a general family album 8x8 size for a family to add some 4x6 photos to. What do you think?

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I so love having you blogging....easier to pinch your gorgeous LOs to scraplift hehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page "My wish for you"....that quote is soo cute x

    ReplyDelete