- Complete the Australia Day aquathon;
- Run a sub-23min 5km;
- Run the Sydney Half Marathon in May and attempt to run it in under 1 hour 50 mins;
- Run the Gold Coast Half Marathon in July in 1 hour 45 mins;
- Run city to surf in 70 mins;
- Run a full marathon in September.
2) Take time out to scrapbook at least once a week and maintain this blog!3) Start reading again - I have two books lined up "The Time Travellers Wife" and "The Girl with the dragon tattoo".
4) Relax more... try not to do too much all the time and not make too many commitments. Take time to appreciate the little things in life and spend more quality time with my husband and kids
5) Finish unpacking and organising this new house and yard!
We were also asked over at the Savvy forum our word for 2011... Mine would have to be BALANCE. 2010 was just a crazy year and I would love for a little more balance in all aspects of my life... work, kids, keeping fit, homelife, socialising, scrapbooking, travel and making sure I have time to relax....
2010 ended on a high, at Sarah and Daniel's NYE party. Thanks guys for an awesome night! ...and I just have to share this last 2010 LO I did for Kerryn's CC challenge over at Savvy, "Watching you both grow in 2010":
Thanks for looking and happy new year :)