Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And the winner is....

RONNIE!
 
Thanks to everyone for playing along at the Stuck?! Sketches blog hop!  I chose Ronnie randomly as the winner of my RAK.  If you could PM me at linda_zanotto@hotmail.com I will arrange for this to be sent to your chosen address.
 
And with that, this is me signing off from the Stuck?! creative team.  I am very grateful to Sara for the opportunity to create and share my layouts through the stuck blog. I absolutely LOVE her sketches! I'll still be checking out the blog regularly and entering the sketch challenges.
 
But before I go... here is one last Stuck?! LO I'd like to share - the bonus #2 sketch:
 

and my take that was actually created yesterday (not a great photo, sorry!):


Despite having a difficult and very busy month with selling our house, hubby in a motorbike accident (no broken bones - phew!) and Mason having to be taken to emegency for asthma, I still managed to turn on my creative side and get a few LO's done.  Will share them soon along with a running update, of course! lol...... Go check out the new Stuck?! CT at the blog!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, thank you so much for the prize!! I don't know how you got it to me as I haven't had a chance to check back on the blog hop due to me having a busy month myself (also selling house and desperatly trying to find a new house!!). Thanks again, it was a wonderful surprise in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Ronnie! Sara had your address so I sent it straight off - busy packing so I didn't want to lose the little RAK amongst all the boxes LOL. Enjoy :)

      Delete