Thursday, April 5, 2012

Name change...


Hellooooo....
Just a quick one from me tonight. My blog has had a name change! Yep, thought it was about time. I started this blog in 2010 as part of my application to Stuck?! Sketches and also to keep a journal of all my scrapbooking and running adventures.
Lately I have been very slack on blogging about my running... especially since there is only 10 more sleeps until I run my second marathon, but this time I will be running alone. It is a bit of a scary thought. I just have to keep remembering that I have done all the hard work, just gotta turn up and run! Easy... right?!
So, from tonight on, I will be posting motivational quotes every day on facebook - much to the annoyance of some of my FB friends hehehehehe!!! Ah well, they'll live!
Here is one to think about:
Just keep running.... just keep running.... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great, as you always do!!! Love the name change!

    ReplyDelete