Thursday, July 7, 2011

Queen of doubles

that's what my bestie's, Sar and Leesh have labelled me in the past, because I love putting together double LO's with a collage of photos. I especially like doing them for an event or occasion where I can't decide on only one or two photos... here are a few I have done lately:

Firstly, I did this one on a scrap day at Sar's while Donna was visiting, "All your dreams come true a Dreamworld".... very very busy but I had a lot of photos, ok!!!



and here are a few close ups:



and.....



Next up is Mason's first haircut... now a few photos just wouldn't have told the whole story, right?!



and some close ups:



Love this little cluster and the journalling envelope to put a lock of his hair in....



Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. you certainly are the queen of double hun! I love Mason's first haircut one too! I was certainly amazed at how you pulled the dreamworld double together!
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doubles!! They have awesome details!!
    Is great for people like me who take like 20 pictures of their daughter waking up :)
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly ARE the queen of doubles, my dear, and never cease to amaze me! LOVE them both (but loved them more in real life). You will be proud of me that I actually finished that retreat double last night!!! xx

    ReplyDelete