Saturday, June 11, 2011

Show and tell....

Finally I have a few LO's I can show... thanks to a crop at Scrapbooking Delights and a scrap and chat day with my besties, Sar and Leesh. I managed to get 3 LO's done at the delights crop including a double, but one isn't quite finished yet. The first one is of my first born, Jared dancing in the red sands on the way to Rainbow Beach in QLD...








This next one is a double of one of the many days we spent in the pool on our holiday to QLD last year:






And a close up:



These next two are my faves. The first is Sar's purple pumpkin sketch for June... My take is of Mason when he was 10 months old:



This one is a gorgeous photo of Jared taken by our friend Loz of Red Door Photography at the Hunter Valley. I love that Jared is cuddling his favourite soft toy, Harold... I scraplifted my bestie, Alicia:






That's it for me.... thanks for looking ;)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got to have a scrappy catch up with the girls honey! much jealousy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Linda in sooo many ways xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Linda!! Thanks so much for playing along at Purple Pumpkin. Your take on the sketch is awesome. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the Purple Pumpkin sketch. Love the layering and those pictures are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete