Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Late again...

to show off the April 1st sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.... here it is:





...and here is my take: A few photos of my boy when he FINALLY went up a level for swimming last year. Well done, Jared! We are so proud :)






I have been more than a little slack with my scrapbooking lately - with all the home renovations going on and then both me and hubby having a nasty bug plus trying to keep up with all the kids activities, social get togethers and training for the half marathon... but I was lucky enough to go to a Savvy crop yesterday and now I think I have my mojo back! Almost four LO's completed and then I came home and actually finished off the 4th LO and then created another!! OMG!


I will share those soon.... Bye for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finding your mojo at Savvy! Gorgeous page. xx

    ReplyDelete