Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Need to pick up my game...

on the scrapbooking front! Seems I have been a little slack lately with only 6 LO's done for February... omg! So I've just given myself a big talking to!! Anyway, here are my latest 4 LO's that I can share, thanks again to a few Scrapbook Savvy Tuesday crops:
This first LO is of my "radiant baby" Mason at a playgroup last year. Thanks to Sar for the inspiration! It was scraplifted from one of her awesome LO's!
I love scrapping Christmas photos - this LO is of my kids opening their gifts at xmas playgroup:
"Birthday Cheer" is a LO of my BIL's 40th at the Beachhouse Seafood Restaurant. This was actually in 2009 so it took me a while to decide what to do with these photos!
And last but not least... "Mines Rescue Champs dinner". I was very happy with how this one turned out. Love those ribbon flowers from Scrapbook Savvy :)




I will be sure to share more very soon! Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. You're a freak...seriously the ONLY person I know who loves scrapping xmas photos! Haha! Love them all, but you already knew that. And yes, I agree....you NEED TO SCRAP MORE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Sar... I was only thinking the same thing about the Xmas photos! maybe we should give her ours since she does them so beautifully!

    loving your layouts honey
    miss you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, especially the first one of Mason... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it on, Donna!! Send some xmas photos back with Sar... I will send some of my photos up for you and you can scrap them for me. Love a good swap xx

    ReplyDelete